Today’s college students are spending more time online than any other activity. We are part of a team that leverages the Internet to help win, build and send students to reach other students in the U.S. and around the world.
God has placed us in a unique role that allows us to impact students around the world through the many Web sites that Jeff has created, built and maintains.
Visit the sites Jeff works on:
- GodSquad – A majority of our Campus ministries do not have a local Campus Crusade staff member that leads the outreach. Students and volunteers are leading the ministries on these campuses. GodSquad is a lifeline to these leaders providing them with tools, perspective, training and ideas to help them reach their campus.
- MySoularium – A companion Web site for Soularium, a visual survey that is engaging students in spiritual conversations.
- Summer Projects – Each summer, Campus Crusade sends thousands of students to locations in the U.S. and around the world. Students receive leadership development and are actively reaching out to communities and helping to launch new campus ministries.
- Big Break – Each year during Spring Break, Campus Crusade sponsors an outreach in Panama City Beach, Florida. This site gives students information about the conference and links for online registration. Jeff first learned to share his faith when he participated in this conference about 4 months after becoming a Christian.
- theLAB – This Web site highlights the work of the team Jeff is on. theLAB provides media and technology solutions to help reach, build and equip students to reach their campuses.